Overseas Medical Center
WELCOME TO OUR MEDICAL CENTRE!
As a Prerequisite to employment in different countries are required to be examined and issued a Medical Fitness Certificate. We are fully equipped with modern medical Check-Up facilities & technologies. All our departments are functional and all requirements of a Medical Examination are fulfilled promptly under one roof. We can easily manage more than 60 persons at one time. We are on the panel of different embassies & Institutions which are enjoying our Medical Examination Facilities.
SUBJECT WITH THE FOLLOWING DISEASES ARE CONSIDERED UNFIT TO WORK
- Infectious Diseases
- HIV AIDS reactive
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Positive and Anti HCV
- Microfilaria Positive & Malaria Blood Film Positive
- Known Leprosy Patient.
- Tuberculosis-any type
- Pulmonary by Chest X-Ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B is including minimum fibrosis, calcification and Pleural Thickening.
- Tuberculosis Pleural thickening.
- Tuberculosis Lymphadenitis.
- Venereal Diseases, VDRL Positive and TPHA Positive.
- Non-Infectious diseases
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Chronic Hepatic Failure
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Uncontrolled Hypertension.
- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus.
- Known Case Cancer.
- Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders.
- Physical Disability: e.g. – Color Blindness drivers, Deafness etc
General Physical Examination is a procedure followed by a physician which includes history taking and a complete physical examination of a candidate or patient who has come in for a health check-up or any illness this process, conducted by a medical consultant (MBBS or higher qualification), generally start from the head and finishes at the extremities, and is a protocol by which a health care provider examines a person for a signs of disease and give a comprehensive summary of the physical examination findings.